Today is my birthday but because I'm blind and helpless Nobody want to SHARE my Photos or celebrate me


CLICK TO SEE MORE OF MY BIRTHDAY PHOTOS AND SHOT VIDEO 


CLICK TO SHARE AND DROP A PRAYER FOR ME 


CLICK TO WISH ME WELL AND WISH ME HAPPY NEW MONTH 


Comments

  1. Happy birthday little man 🎂🎈🎁🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday little one.
    Hope you have s good Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Little Man My prays are with You God Bless have a good Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. others postings about this baby says that baby was a victim of brutality

    ReplyDelete
  8. That child has been beaten. I hope whoever posted this picture has alerted the authorities. They must know something

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly just seen a post saying about how his mom is beating him and cops and cps won’t do anything

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what who ever is beating this child you better hope that our paths never cross

    ReplyDelete
  11. Este, niño no es ciego!!
    Lo están abusando!
    A si se les hacen los ojos
    Cuando los abusan!se les
    Llama ojos de panda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wondering why when I try to share this on Facebook they blocked it citing violation of community standards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog